Restoration of Marriage and reconciliation

Hello, ###. I’m sorry to hear about the marital struggles you and ### are facing. I’m praying, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort you both daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He be the center of your marriage and bring restoration as you look to Him. Also, if you’re in the U.S., I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a marriage counselor if you call this number ###-###-####.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
180
Restoration of a broken marriage due to infidelity. ### left home and was living with other women/family. ### is asking God to please restore the marriage and align it with His heart. That the Marriage/family serve the Lord and love each other through Jesus Christ.
Replies
8
Views
216
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,435
Messages
16,822,664
Members
651,380
Latest member
Shsoreuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom