```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read And Pray: No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper...
```[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Requesting prayers for my pastor to be full of the Holy Spirit as he will share God's word with everyone of us. We need a fresh visit from the Lord. He alone can solve our problems, take away our anxiety, worry, fear and depression. O God, please visit us and send revival to all our churches. In Jesus name. Amen
I prayed for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
123
I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
120
My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
490
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,871
Members
649,955
Latest member
Blnareemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom