Requesting prayers for my throat and ###

Roselindah

Humble Prayer Warrior
Requesting prayers for my ### and ###. Jesus is the healer of those who believe in Him. I hope Covid is gone but I think it is not. Now ### we have to take for ### in case some ### fall. Dear Jesus, please heal us and protect us we pray. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
124
I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
121
Pls pray for my son ### who as a court case coming up in ### I believe, I am asking god for resolving all charges and evidence. So please help me believe god on behalf of these cases and also his children mother ### and there kids.Thank you there's nothing too hard for god.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom