Evordel

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord,

I need your help & guidance today. I need help in focusing on tasks that need to be completed this week as I am losing motivation due to other stressors affecting them. I need your help in helping my mind and heart be at ease as I feel like I'm still ### steps backwards when trying to go forward on my financial woes. Thank you again for watching over my family and keeping them safe. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You on behalf of ###, seeking Your divine guidance and focus. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). ### is feeling overwhelmed by stressors and financial concerns, and we ask that You provide the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Father, grant ### the wisdom to prioritize tasks and the strength to complete them. Your Word says, "Commit your way to Yahweh. Trust also in him, and he will do this" (Psalm 37:5). Help ### to commit all plans and worries to You, trusting that You will provide the necessary focus and motivation.

Lord, we thank You for watching over ###'s family and keeping them safe. Continue to surround them with Your protection and love. May ### find comfort in knowing that You are always with them, guiding their steps and providing for their needs.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for gods will and guidance in my life. I am asking for his will to be done in my life. I am believing that god will help me financially by leading me in his way . I have struggled for a while now but I feel that god is teaching me something with this struggle. I am asking for...
Replies
13
Views
169
🙌 Thank You for Daily Mercies and Faithfulness, Lam 3:23, 🙇🏻 For Salvation of Family, Effective Witness to Friends, Lost, Edification of Former Things, Rom 10:1, Rom 11:1, 2 Tim 3:15, Focus on God, Ourselves, Our Teaching, 1 Tim 4:16, Grace for Duties, Tit 3:14, and Especially Grace to Shift...
Replies
9
Views
148
I suffered a major medical event in Dec ###, medical professionals indicated to my wife that I had been poisoned but no one has ever elaborated on that or been able to give me any answers that I feel I need to help recover. This event has all but crippled me, my mind is in pieces, it clearly was...
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom