requesting for prayers for healing and reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
Please help pray for my ex boyfriend ###’s complete healing. We broke up a few months ago because of third parties (he's had more than one even when we were still together). Despite everything that he's done, my love for him hasn’t changed. I still forgave him and accepted him. I still see him as a good person because this is how I knew him several years ago when I met him, & I believe that God can change people. A lot of people have been telling me that he is no good for me and that I deserve someone much better than him but deep in my heart I know that God can fix what has gone wrong in our relationship & that He can give us another chance, just as He gives infinite chances to sinners. I love him with all of me & I want to be there for him, & help him with his struggles in life. I want ### to know that despite his weaknesses there is someone who’s willing to accept him, love him & help him change. People may not understand the kind of love I have for him but I know God has a purpose why I love him this much. I know that I was the love of his life, in the same way that he is the love of my life. Pls help pray that he will realize his mistakes & that he will have the desire to change for the better, & to be devoted to only one girl. Just recently, I was pushed by a common friend to talk to his current GF... that recent GF became his GF even during those times we were still together. I didn’t want to do it because I really love my ex and I don’t want people to see him in a bad light and I don’t want him to get mad at me or think that I’m trying to ruin his reputation but I also pitied the girl for not knowing about me and ### and that there had been other parties involved, and for knowing that his girl had been feeling so confused about their present relationship. It was a very difficult struggle for me. It was painful for me too to find out about that girl and that he tried to court other girls while I was still in a relationship with him. I sacrificed so much for the relationship and I showered him with love until the end. I thought it was still possible for me and ### to be together again because we would meet from time to time and he would always say he just needs to fix himself first but after I talked to the girl he got upset with me and no longer wanted to talk to me. It hurts that after all that he's done, I was still the bad person :(

Please pray that ### would see me in a new light, & that he would realize that everything that I did was done out of love for him. I’m hoping that he would remember the good in me, the wonderful times we’ve had together, & I’m wishing that God would bring him back into my life again. Pls help me pray that he will realize that he loves me, & that he will have the strength, wisdom, and enlightenment to come back to me. I know that I've had my share of shortcomings too in the relationship like being possessive & nagging at times, but all that I am asking/ praying for is one more chance, one last chance for me & ### to be back together again as a couple. God is witness that my love for him has always been unconditional, honest, loyal, unselfish, pure & true until the end. I know God is a merciful God. I know nothing is impossible with him. I know my ex can be a better person & I’m fervently praying that no matter how much hurtful words have been exchanged between us, despite everything that has been done & has happened, we can both still try to work things out & make things even more beautiful this time. Pls help me pray that God would completely heal what had gone wrong between us & to bring peace & much love between us again. Thank you... ###.
 
Dear Lord,

Please show this woman Your will for her life. Clear the confusion and misconceptions about You. You are a Holy God and Your promises are only for Your children. Those who have believed in Your Son, repented of their sins, and asked forgiveness. If she is saved, clear the confusion, show her You have a better plan for her life than to be with someone who is unfaithful and unrepentant. If she is not saved, draw her to a Bible teaching church, where she can learn who You are and what You offer her and how You desire for her to live. May she find peace and contentment in following You, and be blessed, in Your perfect timing with a godly man who will honor her and cherish her and be faithful to her. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouse's mind and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy And save my marriage that God put together
Replies
10
Views
136
My ### and I are currently separated and she says she no longer believes in God. Could you please pray that she finds her way back to God and to eliminate all anger in our hearts so we can heal and reconcile for our kids.
Replies
7
Views
142
Dear Lord, I pray for my beloved ### who is suffering because of her son. She feels betrayed by him and sad because he is cruel to her and is being poorly advised by the family of his deceased father against his mother. I ask for healing, peace and reconciliation for them as she's starting to...
Replies
10
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom