Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had put in a prayer that Amazon site would work so I could continue my Christmas shopping. I am dependent on online shopping, especially Amazon, because I don't own a car. Praise Jesus, my prayer was answered. It just came to me what to do: Signed out of Amazon app. Uninstalled it. Used Google...
Replies
12
Views
470
Would you please continue in prayer regarding my financial situation, which appears to have become grave. I am holding fast to my faith that the Lord Almighty will be faithful (as always) in His grace and mercies. I continue to repent and ask for forgiveness of all sins against Him. I am so...
Replies
10
Views
397
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom