Empusola

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Sisters and Brothers.
Praise the Lord
I kindly request you my sisters and brothers to pray for me that I get a job soon because I have to run the family, pay the rent, look after the other household things and above all I have to return the money borrowed in my bad times.
At present I don't have a job, my age is ### + it's difficult to find a job at age. So sisters and brothers you can understand my problems.
Please please pray for me that I get a job soon.
Thanks
 
I understand your problem. I admire you for being so hardworking!
The Lord is the provider, and I pray he gives you a job. HE does not forget even the sparrows, so he will not forget you, his valuable child. The Lord will intervene!
I praise the Lord for his goodness!
God bless you and keep you in Jesus Name!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Dear Sisters and Brothers.
Praise the Lord
I kindly request you my sisters and brothers to pray for me that I get a job soon because I have to run the family, pay the rent, look after the other household things, and above all, I have to return the money borrowed in my bad times.
At present, I don't have a job, my age is ### + it's difficult to find a job at this age. So sisters and brothers, you can understand my problems.
Please please pray for me that I get a job soon.
Thanks
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of jesus Christ Brothers and sisters, pls pray for me for a new job, God is great who made me to came to know from an unfavorable person, who use to always fight with me, Glory to Jesus, Now I understand God will make good things even through enemies, In the name of Jesus see my...
Replies
11
Views
175
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am now unable to do this because I am attacked by ghosts and human spirits. kindly also pray that I will get a good job soon...
Replies
10
Views
119
Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom