Request for a house, a job

Tony Benard

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God,

I humble myself in your presence and I request your love upon me. Dear God I request for:

1- a job with a vast contract in my studied field of welding.

2- a nice apartment with good rent fee and nice house boss and neighbor.

3- and I request to marry before the end of ###

Please Lord Jesus Christ I pray that these requests I have written down maybe given to me. Thank you God. Thank you Jesus.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a lady worrying about her house. Housing told her she needs to move in soon cause someone may bust the windows at her house. She's been worrying about it and she said it's making her chest hurt when she worrys. Her kids told her to not keep worrying and that her youngest...
Replies
11
Views
170
for me to get the well paying home office job and the house in the closed gated neighborhood/community for my family. We need those things so much right now..
Replies
11
Views
100
Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom