Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly request prayers for the repairs to be completed in my mother's residence, which is currently occupied by tenants. The repair technician was scheduled to arrive last Friday, but unfortunately, they did not appear. I ask for prayers that everything proceeds smoothly today and that they...
Replies
7
Views
215
Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
97
LORD Jesus, please use Your Carpentry Skills to repair our house. I live with my parents and their upstairs bathroom floor is leaking through the downstairs bathroom ceiling. Please bring restoration? In Your Name, it is done! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom