Thank you for your prayers In Jesus Christ Name Amen God bless you Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My July rent is overdue. Now my Aug rent is due. I do not have the funds to pay. I need a SoS for the funds. I do want to lose the apt that I am living at. I no longer drive due to a ###. I am lucky to have good neighbors who look out for me. I also can walk to the stores if I need to.
Replies
13
Views
204
Please help me pray that I find the money to pay for my rent. We are a family of ### and our finances have been taking a hot for a long time. Every time we try to get out of debt we keep falling right into it. Also, we received a disconnection letter from our gas and electric company...We don't...
Replies
13
Views
183
Jesus Christ peace with rent payment situation thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom