Remove devil boss

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning the difficult situation with your boss and the attack you have been experiencing upon your career.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we are asking Him to protect your work, to guard your heart with His peace and to rebuke every plan of the enemy that has been formed against you. We pray that the Lord would intervene in this workplace situation according to His perfect will and justice, that He would remove the harmful influence from your life and establish you in the place He has prepared for you. We are reminded that our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces as it is written in Eph 6:12 and that the Lord is faithful and will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one as promised in 2 Thess 3:3.

If your request was answered and you have seen the Lord bring relief, change or vindication in your career, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for removal of the devil ### which has been causing disturbances to God's children. Pray that God will send ### and its mother to hell expeditiously and rid the earth of these devils. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen. The devil ### and its mother has been defeated and destroyed at the...
Replies
8
Views
358
Jesus thank you that never have given up on me. Please forgive me of my sins. I am not perfect,but I truly try to live my life in a way yo make you proud. I try to raise my teen in a way that make you proud. I am doing all I can alone to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. I don't...
Replies
11
Views
147
Prayers for ###. We were doing good and once again a discussion turned into an argument. An argument turned into us breaking up. She’s once again talking to me crazy and has once again taken my love for granted. I pray the devil is removed out of her soul. I pray God enters her spirit. I rebuke...
Replies
8
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom