remember people the truth shall set you free I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirtipower

Servant of All
remember people the truth shall set you free I love the Lord praise Jesus hallelujah amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When you're in a waiting period, does that mean Jesus is going to show you why you're in the situation? Or show you why you're in the waiting period, or neither, something different.
Replies
10
Views
118
  • Article Article
When you have been set free, the enemy tries to get you back, using everything he can. You have to abide in the Lord, surrender to God completely, don't hold on to things that will get you back into bondage. God has a plan for your life, Trust His Plan, it is the Best. You have to renew your...
Replies
2
Views
33
I pray Lord Jesus Christ that you free my mother from spiritual bondage and curses. I pray that you heal her hands from arthritis. I pray that the hindering spirits in her life will be removed and for any other blocks in her life to be removed. I pray that she will stop being late to places she...
Replies
3
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom