I pray Lord Jesus Christ that you free my mother from###

kelvinfern7

Beloved of All
I pray Lord Jesus Christ that you free my mother from spiritual bondage and curses. I pray that you heal her hands from arthritis. I pray that the hindering spirits in her life will be removed and for any other blocks in her life to be removed. I pray that she will stop being late to places she needs to be. I pray that you cleanse her from all idolatry. I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ according to your will, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please free my mother from the demons she has that she keeps misinterpreting your word for her own benefit to control people who have never read your word and don't know she is lying and slaving them to her abusive ideas. She enjoys doing it and doesn't care that she is a creator of evil...
Replies
9
Views
478
I pray that God quickly delivers my mother from the images seen by neighbors on the iron roof where she is seen necked whenever she wants to sleep, day or night. My mother has reached an extent where she fears to sleep despite her feeling sleepy. This suspected plot of satanism and high level...
Replies
8
Views
346
Dear God, one scorpion has bite to my ### recently. So my ### is suffering from the pain of scorpion bite. May be the amount of poison increase. Bless to ### to get recovery soon. In the night she will suffer a lot. I am her ### staying out side. No one is there to help my ###. My ### are taking...
Replies
3
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom