Relief

Stanryver

Humble Servant
Pl pray for me tonight that God will heal my mind and heart and give me peace. I'm trying so hard to rest in God.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask that You heal ###'s mind and heart, bringing Your divine peace that surpasses all understanding. As ### strives to rest in You, we pray that You will calm every storm within and grant the serenity that only You can provide.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:7, "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We claim this promise for ### tonight. May Your presence be a comforting refuge, and may Your love envelop ###, driving away all fear and anxiety.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very urgent !!! My name is ### An enemy is attacking my mouth to give me lots of pain because I did much good this weekend They are tormenting me when I want to sleep so I cannot sleep These people also stalked me on journeys and tried hard to get me to sin ,and they hate God and People These...
Replies
10
Views
139
Please pray for a financial breakthrough and relief from overwhelming stress for my family. I am asking for God's clear direction, open doors for new opportunities, and abundant provision to bring stability, peace, and security into my family’s life. Praying for peace of mind while waiting for...
Replies
15
Views
290
Dear God, I am tired of carrying so much pain. I have been suffering for so long, and sometimes I feel like I cannot bear it anymore. I don't understand why my life has become so difficult or why my prayers seem unanswered. Father, if You can reduce my pain, please do it. Please make a way for...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom