relationships, please pray

Powers

Beloved of All
Father, restore the stolen years with my children with many years living near in fellowship, joy, healing & Love in Christ. Work out what enemy wanted for evil into Your good, Your will. Thank You for this in advance, Father. Thanks to prayer warriors lifting my family up, God bless YOU, In Jesus name Amen
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to mend problems I caused for myself and others by recently being in a relationship I should never have been in. Pray that God would also mend problems caused by other previous relationships I never should have been in. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
91
I have had many relationships I shouldn't have been in in my life. Please pray that God would heal wounds, pain and heartbreak from those relationships for me and those involved. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
136
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 7:24: The children of Hariph, an hundred and twelve. A Prayer for Unity and Restoration: Inspired by Nehemiah 7:24 Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and reverence, acknowledging...
Replies
6
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom