Relationships~please pray for me. I am never ...

Llewair

Disciple of Prayer
Relationships~please pray for me. I am never really good with relationships. I tend to always mess them up somehow. I finally found someone I actually adore but have managed to have a disagreement with ###. God only knows who is right for me but I pray this one forgives and we can move forward.
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you. I ask the Father to bless your relationship with love and forgiveness. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Relationships~please pray for me. I am never really good with relationships. I tend to always mess them up somehow. I finally found someone I actually adore but have managed to have a disagreement with him. God only knows who is right for me but I pray this one forgives and we can move forward.
We are all sinners and not perfect.
Because of that we often get into conflicts with others.
God says if two people agree it will be done.
People like taking about themselves. If you keep the conversation
on the other person and what they like to will love you.

Don't try to get your way or prove you are right just be confident
in yourself after all you are God's child and He love you.

Scriptures on how to treat others:

Ephesians 4:32​

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:31​

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Ephesians 4:29-32​

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

John 15:12​

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

Matthew 7:12​

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I have an alarm that awakes me for work and that I am never late.
Replies
5
Views
255
I’m a mom of five older children and due to a brain injury I’ve lost the left side of feeling and movement in my face, left eye, left arm, left hand, left hand & fingers, left leg, left ankle, left toes, ankle, toes, hamstring, And then they found a mass in my right breast I had a biopsy, and...
Replies
14
Views
314
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom