Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
please pray for my broken relationship, he is come back for him on Jesus name amen
 
I agree 100%. God bring him back to her, save him for her, speak to him and tell him to come back to her and lead them not into temptation. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, me and ### have been separated for a while. Our 5 years relationship is now broken. Father kindly restore our relationship. He said he lost his feelings for me. I have been living with a broken heart . Father please change him and bring back his feelings for me. I wish to live...
Replies
10
Views
201
I request a prayer for my broken relationship. Please pray for my relationship, I ### and my partner ###. Please pray that we come back stronger for each other; we've been through tough times together, a lot of ups and downs. Please pray that he'll come back to this relationship and may God...
Replies
8
Views
115
Dear god my life is going really bad and in fact the worst it’s been my dads girlfriend gave me him an ultimatum to pick between me and her and he chose her he has completely cut me out my relationship is on the verge of a break up I’m ### weeks post ### and I’m trying to stay strong for my...
Replies
10
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom