Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
I am ###, My lover name is ###. We are both love in up to 2000yr, our parents are planed engagement with ###. But ### decided to leave me. Please pray for us. In Jesus name everything is possible.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help ###. Help her faith in you. Please talk to ### and make him understand her love towards him. Drive away all the evil spirits and thoughts in his mind. I pray wholeheartedly that God will certainly provide you with a beautiful and happy life. Your trust and faith in him will certainly help you.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord Jesus Christ please open the eyes of ### and help him see the unseen. Soften his heart to accept the Holy Spirit. May Your plan for ### and ### prevail.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###

Just out of concern, is ### a Christian?

Thank you.
 
Praying for you and your ###. God Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
163
I love my ###, but I fear I am struggling with both anxiety and lust. I am constantly dreading something bad will happen to him or us, and it ruins my ability to be present and enjoy one another. With this fear, I have brought myself to commit sin by lusting over him and feeling I must connect...
Replies
10
Views
162
Please pray for my parents and myself to have a sense of urgency and to act with wisdom in all areas of our lives, shame, depression, oppression and for any and all condemnation in our lives that is according to the word that says "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in...
Replies
11
Views
544
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom