Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry1717

Disciple of Prayer
Please lord give me ### back it's been hard for me please lord I believe you can I prayed soo much please just answer just one more chance with him I'll be the happiest girl alive I'm not complete without him:( in Jesus name amen my name is ###
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend ### and I broke up last month The fight was about 4 months We were fighting and fighting And he got exhausted and broke up with me After that I tried so hard , so hard to make up things with him But he was just scared to live with me thinking I'll be fighting all the time He's...
Replies
11
Views
203
I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
180
Dear god I pray to you today as I’m struggling I’m on the verge of giving up I’m trying so hard lord to keep my family together but I feel as if I’m making all the effort and I don’t know if I can keep doing it I’m trying so hard for the sake of my newborn daughter but her dad isn’t seeming to...
Replies
13
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom