Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryphena

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray I will find the RIGHT relationship for my life. I left my fiance, then a while later he got saved and wanted me back, but I had already started seeing someone else. God, heal his heart; I know I hurt him. The guy I'm seeing now is a Christian, but he has kids and I don't. It's kind of a lot for me to take on. If he's not the right man, I pray God takes him out of my life. I want the right person for me. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

God please intervene in ### situation and do the right thing for her. Help her to take a right decision for her future. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. He feels disconnected and thinks about separating. He's away now several weeks. Please pray that his love for me returns and that we're able to rebuild this relationship if it's God's will ♥️ It's really hard not to try to control everything...
Replies
12
Views
180
Dear god my life is going really bad and in fact the worst it’s been my dads girlfriend gave me him an ultimatum to pick between me and her and he chose her he has completely cut me out my relationship is on the verge of a break up I’m ### weeks post ### and I’m trying to stay strong for my...
Replies
10
Views
303
Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. Asking that the relationship could be healed if it's God's will and that my fiancé would gain back his live for me. Asking that we would have the strength and motivation to work on this relationship as a team.
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom