Blessings2017

Prayer Partner
Thank you for my many blessings,
I ask that somehow a way will be made and the father of my daughter will come back to me and we will be a family again. Destroy all of my anxiety, depression, misery and bitterness. Please place in his heart an abundance of love for me. Just a month ago he told me he loved me. Please strengthen his love for me and allow us to be together again. I've seen you make the impossible happen for me so many times. I ask that you will do this for me once more. PLEASE. This I ask in the name of Jesus.
Amen

###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, You see the pain and the distance between me and ### I bring our brokenness to You because You can heal what seems impossible. Please soften our hearts, remove our pride, and replace anger with grace. Teach us how to forgive each other, speak with kindness, and rebuild trust. If...
Replies
11
Views
147
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and the person I love. He has told me that he does not want me, and those words have deeply hurt my heart. God knows how much I love him and how much I wish I could speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only ask God to look into both our...
Replies
15
Views
166
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom