Relationship Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter porschedel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

porschedel

Guest
Please pray for the restoration of my relationship with my boyfriend ###. We will be discussing our situation next week. Please pray that God will really soften his heart, and that we'll be able to work things out.
 
I pray that your discussion will go smoothly and that both you and ### will come to each other with open hearts full of love and honesty and truth. And the Good Lord will be with you all the way. In Jesus name., Amen.
default_heart2.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement in prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
99
Praying for a healthy, genuine, consistent, mutual committed restored mature relationship between ### and ###. IN Jesus name, amen
Replies
12
Views
162
Heavenly Father, You see the pain and the distance between me and ### I bring our brokenness to You because You can heal what seems impossible. Please soften our hearts, remove our pride, and replace anger with grace. Teach us how to forgive each other, speak with kindness, and rebuild trust. If...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom