Relationship reconciliation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My long-term boyfriend with who I thought we were planning a shared future, suddenly and unexpectedly left me. There is so much chaos and confusion in my mind, and no signs he felt differently about the relationship. We had done the pre-marriage course at church and he had implied he was saving...
Replies
11
Views
253
Hello everyone, I am pregnant and jobless, and my first baby is only 5 months old. My husband and I have had a lot of fights since I gave birth, and he has also been lied to and poisoned by our nanny. They are currently living together now and me and the baby are staying with my mom. He does not...
Replies
8
Views
178
I ask to help heal my relationship with my ###. This past month hasn’t been good but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to fight for us. I ask for your assistance in helping us rebuild our relationship and our foundation. You brought him into my life for a reason and I know we can repair what...
Replies
5
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom