Apneth

Prayer Warrior
JESUS OUR GOD, thank you for all Your love. JESUS am declaring the victory from this trial we are facing. I believe that me and ### will be together again, reunited and be full of Your love, full of faithfulness and truthfulness. Claiming that You permanently removed ###, the girl sent by evil to destroy us, in ###’s heart and mind, in our lives. You will enlighten ### to correct all his wrong doings. LORD JESUS we will start anew. You will be our foundation, our center. You will make our relationship of ### stronger and no one can ever destroy us. Declaring the victory of our relationship. And on Your perfect time, we’ll be getting married. Be blessed with healthy children. We will have our family full of Your blessings oh JESUS. LORD lifting up all of these to You. IN JESUS NAME, ALMIGHTY ALL KNOWING ALL POWERFUL AMEN AMEN AMEN!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am ###. My partner, ###, has been distancing himself from me. I want his love and affection. I want him to call and text me often, spend time with me, never leave me, and want to marry me.please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
162
Please pray for me. My partner has started becoming distant from me. I want his love to be like before. I want him to call me every time, text me, and spend time with me. I want his anger toward me to change into love. I don’t want him to leave me ever. I want him to marry me. So, please pray...
Replies
13
Views
216
I love my ###, but I fear I am struggling with both anxiety and lust. I am constantly dreading something bad will happen to him or us, and it ruins my ability to be present and enjoy one another. With this fear, I have brought myself to commit sin by lusting over him and feeling I must connect...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom