Relationship Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alishak

Servant
Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my prayers regarding ###. Please pray that He will reveal to me the reasons why I feel like things are strained and awkward. Please pray that He will restore our relationship to what it was before, and that it will grow and become even stronger. Please pray that God will heal what has been damaged and that my fears and worries are for nothing. I ask and pray for this in Jesus' holy name. Thankyou. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that ### and I ### can get back together and restore our relationship. I would love another chance to be better and to make her happy again. And not just for our sake but for our kids we were in a ### year relationship. I'm so desperately alone. I love and miss them all so much. I pray to...
Replies
9
Views
170
I don't know what happened in my life I am very lonely and scared and fear I love so much my husband but he is love in a third party what we do I don't know I am just live in this life and I have to go in life I don't know I have two kids please what we do to prayer for me no one can support for...
Replies
9
Views
233
I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom