Relationship Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhavna

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that my heart's desire be granted,

the return of the love of my life, my one true love. I pray that my ### may have healed his wounds from the past and forgiven all that has gone wrong.

Lord, help my ### be able to follow his heart to his desire and love for me and permanently return to me to be forever reconciled as one.

Amen
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let ###’s heart soften and turn towards me and towards our relationship. Let him see himself differently and desire to rebuild his relationship with God and with me. Let us each be more open and vulnerable with each other. Let us see and focus on the positives and what can be between us. Let...
Replies
11
Views
190
I would greatly appreciate your prayers regarding my relationship with my girlfriend, ###. Lately, we’ve encountered some challenges, especially with my parents. My mom, ###, has had a sudden change in her views on our relationship. ### has always shown immense love and support for both me and...
Replies
9
Views
331
I don't know what happened in my life I am very lonely and scared and fear I love so much my husband but he is love in a third party what we do I don't know I am just live in this life and I have to go in life I don't know I have two kids please what we do to prayer for me no one can support for...
Replies
9
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom