Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for God's will to happen in my relationship with my fiancé. It's been a very difficult time and he's probably making a decision about whether we should stay together or not tomorrow. I ask that God gives him wisdom snd strength to make the right decision. Asking that God's perfect will...
Replies
10
Views
150
I request guidance in what to do in my relationship with ###. May God guide me and tell me what to do. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
151
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom