Relationship breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I lift up my relationship to you, Lord Jesus. I lift up the issues that have just arisen, and also the issues which I have finally become strong enough in myself not to back down from any longer. I pray that you will instill the necessary positive changes in my partner over this. A respect...
Replies
8
Views
276
My boyfriend who I thought I was going to marry and who I thought God had brought into my life for that reason, has left me. I'm not entirely sure why, and that is so painful, because what we had was rare and special. Neither of us had met anyone else who came close, and we always felt like we...
Replies
11
Views
214
Heavenly Father, thank You for the jobs You have given us. Bless our work, increase our income, and grant us wisdom, favour, and profitable opportunities. Give our relationship a clear vision, unity, patience, love, and shared purpose. Help us build together with integrity and honour You in...
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom