Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me. I just keep getting constant rejection letters from the jobs that I apply to. I have remade my resume several times. I had AI remake my resume and apply to jobs. I have paid resume services to remake my resume. I have friends let me know about jobs and still no interview...
Replies
13
Views
162
May God give me this opportunity. May He guide me in my interviews, training, job processes. Please Lord. Give this one on me. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
117
Hi, I struggle against rejection from co-workers and especially people in authority. I had these issues since childhood. I want to continue my studies but profs. reject my papers, I am often misunderstood, perceived to be stupid and so people in authority do not like me. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom