D.Geetha
Prayer Partner
Father please pray for me. I AM having asthma, diabetic, hormonal imbalance and severe back pain due to this hormonal imbalance. From past one month I AM having very very severe pain in my right leg from knee to ankle mainly at ankle to toe. With all these pains I AM taking care of my family, now even my in-laws are staying with us for past 3 yrs before they use to come and stay for couple of months and go back to their home. I asked them to stay with us at that time when my children were small, but they didn't and more over when they use to stay for months together but never helped me in neither household works nor looking after children they never held my children only my parents who lived nearby took care of children and more over they insisted me prepare different food items and always kept me busy in household works, I hardly found time to teach my children their lessons when they stayed here. Somehow with asthma problem I managed. Now my son is doing Engineering 3rd year, and daughter 12th class ie intermediate 2nd year. My name is ###, I AM from ### of ###. Now my in-laws are staying with us. My in-laws have 2 sons but they don't often go there they are also nearby they are also well to do family like us. My in-laws don't own any properties and no land nor job they were in joint family and now their 2 sons are earning and both give monthly payment to my in-laws. Last month only both brothers had discussions and decided to keep one month each alternately, so now they have been here since one and half months, actually they have been to 2nd son's home on 1st nov but he telling tomorrow, tomorrow. At least today he should come take them. Pl pray for me father that he should take them today itself because I AM not able to work more due to pain in my back and right leg and I AM badly in need of rest due to asthma and diabetes. Pl father.
