Reformation Of A Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoganTH
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoganTH

Guest
My girlfriend, ###, broke up with me after nearly three years of dating. The two biggest problems that led to our relationship breaking down is that we kept secrets toward the end and that we lost sight of Christ being the foundation of our relationship. She claims to have "fallen out of love" with me, which, biblically, is impossible and it's apparent based on the fact that she said she forced herself to not love me back.

My prayer is that Christ would rekindle our love for each other and that He would reinvigorate our relationship and help us look to Him for guidance in all avenues of life.
 
Lord, We just come together right now and ask that your will be done in this relationship, please heal the hearts of these two people and let them see who comes first in any relationship, and if it is your will for them to be back together, then let it be soon- In Jesus Christ Name We Pray! Amen!
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who wrote this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I cannot pray to God to counter her will to no longer be with you. I pray she finds her path and out of love you find yours. I have been through what you have gone through and it is difficult to let go and reimagine a life without her, it is difficult and will happen when you accept it. I pray to the lord that his will be done and that you will find someone one day. I also pray that you find your path and that it leads to happier pursuits.
 
I cannot pray to God to counter her will to no longer be with you.
Would that be no different to pray for God to intervene in someone's life to change their heart to turn away from sin or to repent? That would be, in effect, "countering their will". I honestly see no distinction here.
 
Giving an update on the situation. I just spoke with her about 5-10 minutes ago. I spoke to her about focusing on our Christian relationship and that, through understanding this better, we could figure out where we want to go in our own relationship. She has agreed to it, so I feel confident that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you everyone for your prayers and please continue to keep us in them. God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
640
Dear god my life is going really bad and in fact the worst it’s been my dads girlfriend gave me him an ultimatum to pick between me and her and he chose her he has completely cut me out my relationship is on the verge of a break up I’m ### weeks post ### and I’m trying to stay strong for my...
Replies
10
Views
309
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom