Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter happyone
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyone

Guest
Please pray for my husband to draw closer to God and that he will return home and reconcile our marriage. We have been married ### years.
 
Lord, I ask that you will minster to this couple. Please touch ###'s husband and draw him back to you and bring forgiveness and healing in their marriage. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Good Lord bring about changes to this ### and ###, You are an awesome God who answers to all our prayers. Reconcile this marriage situation, in Jesus Name.
 
Happyone, God hears your cries, he understands your situation more than you can know, for He has suffered rejection from those that He loves.

Father God, I ask for your comfort, your love and your peace for this couple. Nothing is impossible for you. I pray for healing for this marriage, please bless this couple. In Jesus name, I pray.
 
Lord u are the foundation stone of all relationships. I pray for ###'s marriage. Please restore it and do not allow the blessings of marriage be taken away. Lord if they both need to come up to common negotiations, please allow them to confront with each other putting aside their egos and problems. Please have u'r ways in their lives. IN the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
144
Hello everyone, I am pregnant and jobless, and my first baby is only 5 months old. My husband and I have had a lot of fights since I gave birth, and he has also been lied to and poisoned by our nanny. They are currently living together now and me and the baby are staying with my mom. He does not...
Replies
8
Views
178
Praying for my boyfriend that he turns his heart towards Heavenly Father and that we reconcile and get married wth heaven Lu father attn center of our marriage and our Im jesue’ name I pray
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom