Reconciliation

This girl can

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord prayer that my prayers are answered. Pray that ### regrets what he has done. Pray it was a mistake he made it public. Please pray my soulmate of nearly ### years returns to me safe and sound no apology needed. Remove the woman that stole him off me completely from his life today. I have asked my mum to help. She not answering in prayers so to me She is gone. Want nothing to do with her. Nasty woman that I will never call mum again. If she cared she would help me. Thank you x
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ according to your will, time and guidance, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career and Christian Trapper's "Love Bound" on YouTube.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
123
Please pray to remove the devil and evilness that ### (###) is once again trying to bring into my life because of her anger issues. I pray GOD removes her inner demons from her mind body and spirit. I pray for my protection. Protect my house when she comes. Protect my belongings and protect me...
Replies
9
Views
22
There are some people who have been praying for me who would still like me and my mother to be reconciled. I don't really want to be associated with my mother as she has broken the law in more than one way.
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom