Recertification.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that everything goes well with my apartment recertification tomorrow, no problems of any kind. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
204
I still haven't heard back from my apartment recertification yet. I went into the office today and no work yet. It's really causing my anxiety to rise. Please pray me and my son still get to reside in our apartment and won't lose our home. Please pray that God already went ahead and prepared the...
Replies
10
Views
73
Please pray that my daughter can have faith and believe she can pass her Behavioral Technician recertification exam. She is retaking it and getting very discouraged. Please pray that she will pass it. I, her Mom, am standing in prayer with her. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom