Reasons to Overcome from Revelation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

“To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.’”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.’”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:11‬ ‭

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.’”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:17‬

“He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, as I also have received authority from My Father; and I will give him the morning star. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:26-29‬ ‭

“He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:5-6‬

“Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:10-13‬

“He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’ ”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:21-22‬ ‭

A refreshing change, admitting sin is out there,{since we wouldn't have to overcome something if it wasn't there}.Most Christians I've noticed have such a phobia of sounding judgemental that they go the other extreme and are squeamish about admitting that a sinner is sinning,and in fact if an "honest Christian" comes along who calls a spade a spade, they give the other Christian an argument!!

We are all overcomers through the Blood of the Lamb. When satan comes along and puts guilty trips on you, then tell him. by His stripes we are healed. He took away all the sins and everything I have done against the Lord away from me and now I am on my way to heaven. Wonderful things shall happen to all of us when we are faithful and true to Jesus till He call us home to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Read the following verse, Steven... I underlined and bolded a preposition for a purpose... People have become confused as to what salvation is and for what reason Jesus actually saves us...

“She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:21‬ ‭NASB‬‬

The word “from” is ἀπὸ (apo) — it means “out of”

The word in, “en” was not used — Jesus came to save us FROM our sins, not in them. The Bible talks of people “dying in their sins” — but being saved from them, translated out of the dominion of sin, transferred from the kingdom of darkness, called out of darkness into light (Moses, Paul in Colossians, John — John summarizes this way...

“This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:5-7‬ ‭NASB‬‬

A refreshing change, admitting sin is out there,{since we wouldn't have to overcome something if it wasn't there}.Most Christians I've noticed have such a phobia of sounding judgemental that they go the other extreme and are squeamish about admitting that a sinner is sinning,and in fact if an "honest Christian" comes along who calls a spade a spade, they give the other Christian an argument!!

Yes, big difference from the first 300 years of the early church, The Reformations, the 1st Great Awakening, The 2nd Great Awakening and what was preached until the last 30 years of “cotton candy” that votes on whether pastors can be homosexuals or not, etc...

Read the following verse, Steven... I underlined and bolded a preposition for a purpose... People have become confused as to what salvation is and for what reason Jesus actually saves us...

“She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:21‬ ‭NASB‬‬

The word “from” is ἀπὸ (apo) — it means “out of”

The word in, “en” was not used — Jesus came to save us FROM our sins, not in them. The Bible talks of people “dying in their sins” — but being saved from them, translated out of the dominion of sin, transferred from the kingdom of darkness, called out of darkness into light (Moses, Paul in Colossians, John — John summarizes this way...

“This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:5-7‬ ‭NASB‬‬
I agree!Unfortunately a lot of Christians are taken with this idea that saying the word "sin" means you're judging someone,so back off from it.

“For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgment and THE FURY OF A FIRE WHICH WILL CONSUME THE ADVERSARIES. Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:26-29‬ ‭NASB‬‬

I agree!Unfortunately a lot of Christians are taken with this idea that saying the word "sin" means you're judging someone,so back off from it.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom