Rearrange your heart and mind.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To love Him more than ever before and to continue to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Our souls will find rest in Him alone. When trying times comes along, His presence will lead us through a pasture that no one can give us. When lifes burdens overwhelm us and challenge our increase in faith, the Lord will send angels from heaven to lead us all to His glorious presence in prayer and suplication.

Help me o Lord.
I need You today.
I will need You forever.
Spirit of the living God.
Fill me with Thy Spirit.
Love, mercy and compassion.
We need You today and will need You forever.

Create in me a clean heart o God, and put a right spirit in me. Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take away Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and sustain in me a willing spirit.
Psalm 51.10

Free us from the cares of this world, may they not stifle my joy and peace of what You have been given to me. Let my heart find contentment only in You. Jesus You are the joy of my salvation right now and forever more.
Amen

To love Him more than ever before and to continue to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Our souls will find rest in Him alone. When trying times comes along, His presence will lead us through a pasture that no one can give us. When lifes burdens overwhelm us and challenge our increase in faith, the Lord will send angels from heaven to lead us all to His glorious presence in prayer and suplication.

Help me o Lord.
I need You today.
I will need You forever.
Fill me with Thy Spirit.

Create in me a clean heart o God, and put a right spirit in me. Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take away Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and sustain in me a willing spirit.
Psalm 51.10

Free us from the cares of this world, may they not stifle my joy and peace of what You have been given to me. Let my heart find contentment only in You. Jesus You are the joy of my salvation right now and forever more.
Amen
My heart and mind is all rearraged to love Jesus more than ever before. To sing praises to His name and to honor Him wherever I go.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Help me o Lord.
I need You today.
I will need You forever.
Fill me with Thy Spirit.

Psalm 51.10

Amen
Amen godbless you all 🙏

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom