Really Need Prayers...please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I do not feel well at all. Please help me God. I am tired of feeling like this. I feel sick all over. I am battered emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. Help me. I am tired of being sad, depressed and feeling unloved. Let me go home if that is how I am supposed to be. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
please hang in there ###. you have prayed for so many of my prayer requests and it has been a blessing everytime. I truly mean this. please know that I do pray for you and your child and your broken relationship. God loves YOU! I do care about you and know that things will work out for you. God bless — ###
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
252
I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
181
I was approved overtime and was working every day 7 days a week. Now I am barely getting 40 hrs and way too many days off. I was told I am the only one on 3rd shift. I pray I shine and stand out and get God's favor on me. I really don’t want to get another job. I feel sad. I rather be working...
Replies
10
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom