Really need a place to live

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer that THE LORD help me son find a place to rent in ### where he's moving to. I know that HE is faithful and will find something he can afford soon. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
160
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE I GREATLY EDIT MY OWN LIFE CONTROL MY OWN LIFE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN SECRET EITHER ### ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY NEAR A LAKE OR BEACH GREATLY I CAN FIND A GREAT FINE ASS GUY TO GROW OLD WITH I GET A VEHICLE FOR WORK GRESTLY..LIFE IN WHERE IM NOT HATED OR NOT LIKED NOT LOVED 🥰...
Replies
7
Views
136
There's a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy you need a place of our own we need a transportation we need finances we are so isolated in house poor for the rent and the groceries $850 a month for groceries how am I supposed to make it we do not have any money before 2...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom