JohnD212
Humble Prayer Partner
I have had such major mouth burning from anxiety for the last two months and now my anxiety has started causing me to stress about my teeth. I am in constant pain and discomfort even though I know there is nothing wrong with my teeth. The burning sensation comes from severe anxiety. My mind also looks for something in my mouth to focus on and it has made my entire life a living hell. I pray so often but I still suffer so much. I am unemployed and struggling so hard to find work to give my mind something to do. My few friends don't make much effort to check on me or give me support and I have no one to turn to. I am scared a lot of the day and find very little reason to want to get up and live my life anymore. Please please please pray for some comfort to come my way. I'm a good person who cares so much for others but I feel so utterly alone. I don't deserve this.
Thank you so much
Thank you so much
