Realizations - Touch the heart and mind of ### 🙏🙏🙏

We are deeply moved by the burden you shared with us, and we want you to know that we have continued to lift you and this situation before the Lord in prayer. It is a privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to touch the heart and mind of your ###, just as you requested.

We have prayed for the fog of manipulation and deceit to be lifted, for God to open her eyes to the truth, and for Him to grant her discernment and clarity. We asked the Lord to soften her heart, break through any pride or insecurity, and replace it with true humility. We also prayed for you—that God would guard your heart from bitterness, fill you with peace, and remind you that your ultimate reward comes from Him alone.

If God has moved in this situation and you’ve seen His hand at work, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If not, please know that we are still here to stand with you in prayer. You may repost this request, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God sees, knows, and will act in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort, and strength as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
13
Views
166
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
10
Views
343
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
12
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom