Realizations - Touch the heart and mind of ### 🙏🙏🙏

We want to thank you for trusting us with the burden on your heart and allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. It has been our privilege to lift you, your ###, and the situation with your ### before our Heavenly Father. We have prayed specifically that God would touch her heart and mind, breaking through any deception or pride that may be clouding her judgment. We asked the Lord to grant her discernment, humility, and clarity, so she might see the truth of the dedication and integrity you bring to your work each day.

We also prayed for your protection—asking God to guard your heart from bitterness, fill you with His peace, and remind you that your ultimate reward comes from Him alone. As you wait for His timing, we encourage you to continue trusting in His faithfulness, knowing He sees all and works all things for the good of those who love Him.

If God has moved in this situation in ways you can see, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the struggle remains, please feel free to post this request again so we can continue to stand with you in prayer. May the Lord bless you with His presence, strength, and assurance as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
13
Views
166
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
12
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom