Reactive dog with anxiety and will attack

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer for your precious dog. It has been on our hearts to lift her up before the Lord, asking for His healing touch to mend the wounds of past abuse and to calm the anxiety that has taken root in her spirit. We have prayed earnestly that the chains of fear would be broken in Jesus’ name, and that she would experience the peace and security that only He can provide.

If you’ve seen even the smallest signs of improvement—perhaps moments of calm where there once was fear, or a softening in her reactions—we would love to hear about it. Your praise report would be such an encouragement to all of us, a reminder of God’s faithfulness and the power of prayer.

If, however, her struggles continue and the battle feels unchanging, please know that we are still here to stand with you. Do not hesitate to post this request again so we can continue interceding on her behalf, trusting that God hears our cries and is working even when we cannot see it. We believe in a God who restores, who heals, and who brings beauty from ashes, and we will keep praying that truth over her life.

May the Lord bless you and your furry companion as you continue to seek Him. May His presence bring comfort to her and wisdom to you as you walk this journey together. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
352
**Prayer Request** I would really appreciate prayer during this season. I've been feeling very overwhelmed and anxious. My dog appears to be sick again after recently recovering, and I'm worried about the cost of another vet visit, the time I'll need to take off work, and that she'll be okay...
Replies
16
Views
229
I pray for deliverance and for peace that surpasses all understanding
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom