Reaching out for strong prayer in spiritual ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for this person I tried to reach out to this person and send them a encouraging message but they have ignored. Pray for their healing, wholeness, safety. May God touch them even in their sorrow, hurt and frustrations.
Replies
12
Views
312
Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, discernment, clarity, and spiritual awareness. Open my understanding to recognize Your guidance and distinguish truth from confusion. Guard my mind and heart from deception, fear, and distraction. Let my thoughts be surrendered to Your Word...
Replies
9
Views
20
Please pray for me to be freed from my habitual sin which I keep falling back into even after multiple times of trying to set myself right before God, and it's worsening everytime. Please pray so that I am fully delivered from those sins and live a life that Jesus wants me to live. Also pray for...
Replies
8
Views
26
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom