R.i.p. ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
```html
Lord above 40 years ago you brought us a beautiful creature​
He grew from a young boy to a beautiful handsome man​
Never changing who he was inside he became this amazing actor​
This charming kind loving man became family in our hearts​
​
Lord now 40 years later you brought his life on earth to an end​
He grew from giving and sharing his life to becoming a loving father​
Never changing his humble heart & shining spirit to actingThis Loving Man loved life & his acting was only a career he enjoyed​
​
Lord he will always love speed & he went the way he wanted to go​
He asks for no tears for he died from speed but with a smile on his face​
Never will I ask if he's at peace because you gave him a wonderful life​
I believe "The Fast And The Furious Team" picked the right song​
There Tribute To ### Was so Beautifully Said "I'm coming home"​
​
"I'm coming home I'm coming home"​
"Tell The World That I'm Coming Home"​
"Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday"​
"I know my kingdom awaits, and they've forgiven my mistakes"​
"I'm coming home I'm coming home"​
"Tell The World That I'm Coming Home"​
​
You are a beautiful man ###​
R.I.P. Beautiful Spirit Race In Paradise​
By: ###​
​
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers. For my daughters and my sister. Me. I’m ###. My husband ### ghosted us. Me and our two daughters. ### and ###. Grown. Ok. Happy. I drank alcohol to mask my emotional and physical pain. I worked in a basement. 30 years in a basement. Filing geriatric medical claims. Bills. After...
Replies
8
Views
112
I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
182
My husband is 'quietly' rude and hard to admit narcissistic within our home. It's been going on for years. Of course not our first few years of marriage, years into it it seems to have sparked. I never tell anyone as we have 3 lovely daughters that adore him. Our Christian community thinks he's...
Replies
14
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom