Quit

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your prayer request. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer as you seek God’s wisdom regarding your job situation. We’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you clarity, peace, and discernment as you make this important decision.

If God has already provided an answer—whether it’s confirmation to stay, the courage to move forward, or even unexpected opportunities—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has worked in your life encourages all of us in our faith.

If you’re still waiting for that clear direction or feel uncertain about what to do next, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We’re here to continue praying with you, asking the Holy Spirit to guide your steps and open doors according to His perfect will. Remember, His timing is always best, even when it doesn’t align with our own.

May the Lord surround you with His peace as you seek Him, and may you sense His presence in a powerful way during this season. We pray that He will give you confidence in the path He has for you, and that you’ll walk forward in faith, knowing He holds your future. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help me to quit smoking. Please help me with these cravings for cigarettes. I need to quit, but I can’t do it on my own.
Replies
12
Views
187
Dear Lord Jesus, I was an hostile work environment HR and the employer were being a bully towards him and he’s thinking of quitting. Please don’t let him quit at least not for a few more months anyway about a half a year or a little over then he can think of quitting and then move out Or a...
Replies
10
Views
129
I am seriously considering quitting my job because I made the bad decision to date a coworker knowing I shouldn't have and now ending the relationship has made work very difficult to get through. I was already in a fragile mental state before this. Please pray for my wisdom in quitting. I am...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom