Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and grant my son another peaceful night last night and a peaceful day today. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. I pray that he will have a peaceful, calm, obedient, satisfied, and restful night tonight with his...
Replies
10
Views
170
Jesus as my son is asleep tonight, I pray he will have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. He will probably get up soon. Lord I pray he will adjust great with his new schedule tonight with his caregiver and will not be noisy. My younger daughter have school early in the morning tomorrow. I...
Replies
11
Views
199
Thank You Jesus for blessing my son with a peaceful day today. I pray that my son will have a great night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray as he is sleeping tonight I pray he will have a sweet peaceful with no bad dream. I pray he will get up happy and...
Replies
12
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom