Psc secretariat job

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE HOME 2 LIVE IN SECRET & A SECOND JOB IN SECRET WHERE I FONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HATERS JEALOUS DEMONS USING PSYCHIC DARK BLACK MAGIC AGAINST ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
201
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DESIGN DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD ONE MORE DAY AT LEAST OF VIDEOS ANYTHING IS FINE WHILE MY RIGHT LEG HEALS GREATLYYY URGENTLY THEN HOPEFULLY BY MONDAYYYYY THE STING WILL BE HEALED AND I WONT BE LIMPING FROM FALLING GREATLYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY...
Replies
9
Views
122
Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom