The Nations Exhorted to Praise God.​

For the choir director; with stringed instruments. A Psalm. A Song.​

67 God be gracious to us and bless us,
And cause His face to shine upon us— Selah.
2 That Your way may be known on the earth,
Your salvation among all nations.
3 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
4 Let the nations be glad and sing for joy;
For You will judge the peoples with uprightness
And guide the nations on the earth. Selah.
5 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
6 The earth has yielded its produce;
God, our God, blesses us.
7 God blesses us,
That all the ends of the earth may fear Him.
 
God thank You for the book of Psalms.

Today, Tomorrow, and For Always Tell The Lord Thank You:
God thank You. Thank You. Thank You. God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will boast in the Lord. I will Praise You for Your mighty deeds. I will praise You according to Your excellent greatness! I praise You for Who You are and All that You are. God there is none like You. You are all wise, knowing, and all powerful. God I Love You. God I appreciate You. And I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my defender, rock, fortress, and deliverer. You are my light, salvation, and strength of my life. In this will I be confident. You are my very present help in the time of trouble.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You are my hope, peace, joy, and strength. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my need. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God continue to tune my ears to hear Your still small voice even clearer and strengthen me to obey Your instructions. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, or forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Jesus!!!


Have A God Bless You Great Day and Always Tell the Lord Thank You!
 
Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing praises to the Lord. He alone is worthy of all glory. ###, ###, tower of refuge and strength. Let every breath, all that I am, never cease to worship You. From the start of your day to the end of it, continue to praise, honor and glorify the Lord. He alone is worthy of all glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"But I am afflicted and in pain; May Your salvation, God, set me safely on high." (Psalm 69:29) Father thank You for Your Word. That You know our hearts. You know us intimately our struggles, our heart aches. I trust Your Salvation, please help, please bring Your answers, will, bring Your Mercy...
Replies
12
Views
95
Lord my God, Father of love and infinite mercy, I come to You in this moment of weakness, knowing that You know the depths of my heart. Just as the psalmist cried out, I ask You: **do not rebuke me in Your anger, nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure.** Look upon me with grace, Lord, for I feel...
Replies
9
Views
114
  • Article Article
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. —Psalm 68:4-5 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I can't help but think of what James...
Replies
0
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom