JesusourLordandSavior
Beloved of All
Psalms 23:1-6 NIV
Prayer
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please my Lord Jesus stop the painful burning of my flesh. It is so painful my Lord Jesus. Please also make it possible for the priest I emailed to help me somehow my Lord Jesus. Please please please Heavenly Father remove this evil. Please also forgive me for my sins. Please also heal any unforgiveness I may have. Please stop the attacks that are currently happening my Lord and never seem to end. I would just love to be able to sit in peace again Jesus. I would be so grateful my Lord. In Jesus Christ precious name. Amen
Prayer
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please my Lord Jesus stop the painful burning of my flesh. It is so painful my Lord Jesus. Please also make it possible for the priest I emailed to help me somehow my Lord Jesus. Please please please Heavenly Father remove this evil. Please also forgive me for my sins. Please also heal any unforgiveness I may have. Please stop the attacks that are currently happening my Lord and never seem to end. I would just love to be able to sit in peace again Jesus. I would be so grateful my Lord. In Jesus Christ precious name. Amen

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.