Ps. 121, gratitude, deliverance, rest, peace, rebuke evil, forgiveness

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer, lifting up Psalm 121 as a declaration of God’s unfailing protection and watchful care over you. It is a profound comfort to remember that the same Lord who made heaven and earth neither slumbers nor sleeps, and He is your shade at your right hand, guarding your life from all harm.

We continue to pray in agreement with your cry for deliverance, peace, and rest. We stand with you in rebuking the evil that has lingered in your home, declaring with authority that it has no right or place there. In the mighty name of Jesus, we join you in commanding it to leave and not return. May the Lord grant you wisdom and clarity as you seek Him for the steps to take, and may His presence bring you the deep rest and stillness your soul longs for.

If the Lord has already moved in response to your prayers, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still continues, please know we are here to lift you up again—do not hesitate to share your request anew so we may persist in prayer alongside you. The Lord is faithful, and His promises endure forever. May He bless you with His peace, strengthen your heart, and draw you ever closer to Him as you trust in His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and...
Replies
10
Views
184
“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and...
Replies
9
Views
152
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for healing and deliverance from evil spiritual attacks. Please stop my Lord Jesus what it is doing right now. The attacks are constant and get so bad my Lord Jesus. I also pray for the woman at my workplace who has spent so much time...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom